Friday, July 18, 2008

What Has 4 Eye's But Can't See?


M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I

Who's ready for Centrifuge?!

Girls, are you just so excited? Because I am. David and I just finished up getting things ready here at the office to greet you all with a warm smile Monday morning at 4:30 AM!! Yes, it's early. Yes, we'll be sleepy. But, YES, you can sleep on the bus! And really, what bus ride have you been on that has not been a blast. We'll make this trip as fun as possible!

It is going to be an awesome week and I am so excited to get to spend it with y'all. Especially you girls!

Start praying for you and your friends. I am praying for y'all, too! Expect GREAT things!

And, have your camera's ready...I'll have mine in tow to capture those unforgettable moments! :)

Love you girls! Get some rest this weekend cause we all know that the week coming up will keep us busier than we could ever imagine.

Adios!

Lindsee

P.S. Remember to pack modest swimsuits and clothes! They'll be boys there. (Ew.)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! boys!! jk
i'm excited about centrifuge but not looking forward to 4:30 in the morning. i may have 2 go 2 starbucks!
:D
~kelsey

Anonymous said...

Dear Girls,

This is pastor Dave--also known as handsome and humble hoot gibson.

I hope you are all well. I am very glad that you have a blog.

Middle school girls have a great trip.

Love,

Uncle Dave

Anonymous said...

hey lindsee,
what is the theme for centrifuge? My parents wouldn't let me go due to distance and emotions let me know how it goes. Have fun and safe travel.
Love,
danielle

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

I can't go either. But I hope you guys have an awsome time. I will pray for yall.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hey i am sooooo excited about centrifuge but not about the 4:30 part we are going to go pack bye
:)
Megan

Dana said...

Have fun girls! I am praying for you all!

Dana