Monday, July 7, 2008

Friendly Haven VBS

Hi girls!

This is just a "friendly" reminder (no pun intended) that if you are helping out with VBS you need to be at the church by NOON to leave! It will be a fun time had by all...no doubt!

I hope to see all of your beautiful faces at least ONCE this week! Make me proud, girls, make me proud! Really, let's make HIM known and HIM proud!

And remember that HE is your JOY today!

J= Jesus First
O= Others Second
Y= Yourself Last

"I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete." John 15:11

"Be joyful always..." 1 Thessalonians 5:16

I love you,

Lindsee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsee,

I don't understand about what you were saying at the very beginning of your message. Isn't VBS all over with and why do we have to show up to leave at noon?

Sorry...I just don't get it.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsee,
My name is Danielle. I don't think we have met yet but I would be thrilled to meet you one day if I see you at church. I had NO idea about the new Girls program. But I would suggest doing a retreat every once in a while just to get away from life and home and focus on God. When I was in Xtream team they did a girls lock-in and it was alot of fun we did a group bible study led my Madison Kings mom and it was alot of fun. I really like the new idea of the Girls Ministry at Cypress. Sometimes there is so much going on that I kind of lose track with following God and sometimes its hard to get back with him after family losses and things that I don't understand he does. Well those are my ideas. Love the blog its an AWESOME page. Hope to see you soon. Love, Danielle Caveness