Monday, July 28, 2008

CentriFUGE

Well, girls! Can you believe that we are already back from camp?

So, how many of you are completely and utterly exhausted like I am? Goodness they kept us busy. But, as busy as they kept us, I hope you had an unbelievable time! I sure did. Walt did such an amazing job teaching us. That man is one gifted speaker and teacher. Don't you agree?

One thing (although I learned MANY things) that really stuck with me was just the fact that he kept stating that decisions don't happen at altars, they happen in hearts. (Yes, of course they can happen at altars, but decisions aren't limited to altars!) Girls, that is SO true. You don't have to be at camp to make any sort of decision for God. You can be at lunch with your family, in your room by yourself, you can be ANYWHERE, the important thing is that it's between you and the Lord. He wants and deserves to have your WHOLE heart. Not just little pieces of it. He wants every part of your being. Just like He says in the parable of the Pearl!

I know that in my life I tend to hold onto the things that I think I can handle, whether it be little or big, and I don't surrender them to Him. This week really challenged me to DAILY hand over every ounce of everything I hold onto!

I hope you were challenged as well!

So, you tell me! I have heard some of your stories from camp, and I have listened to some decisions that were made, but I want to hear more! I want to know how the Lord moved in your life.

Or, just tell me your favorite part about camp! It can be serious or funny!

I know I saw a TON of you laughing ALL THE TIME, so I KNOW there are stories to tell!

My favorite parts of camp were definitely the morning and night sessions. The worship and the teaching were incredible. I could barely wait till those times!

YOUR TURN!

Leave a comment telling me and the other girls either how you were challenged, a decision you made, something you learned, a funny story, or just simply your favorite thing about camp.

Love you girls so very much! And even though I didn't get to see and hang out with you as much as I hoped to, know that I had an absolute BLAST with y'all and it makes me very excited about some upcoming events!

Look for a "Camp in Pictures" post coming soon...(Because you KNOW we took some pictures!)

HUGS,

Lindsee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi gals,

I actually didn't go to Centrifuge, but I just wanted to say that I'm glad you all had an awsome time. I prayed for you guys!!

Love,Sarah