Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's YOUR Turn

Happy Wednesday, Girls!

So, in just one short week I am going to be meeting with your fearless leaders to brainstorm some ideas for what this thing called "The Girls Ministry at Cypress" is going to look like. You know, things they would like to see happen, potential events, yada, yada, yada...

But, as I got to thinking, I realized that as much as they all love you, and as much as they have your best interest at heart...I want to hear from YOU! I mean, what would happen if we planned things that were absolutely B.O.R.I.N.G for you. I am trying to avoid that at all costs!

So, as we head into the end of summer (Gasp! Already?!) and start thinking about the fall, I want YOU to tell me some things you would love to see go on. What events do you think would be fun? Do you have any bible study ideas? Any weekly/monthly gathering ideas? Retreat ideas? I'm just throwing things out there!

Okay, put your thinking caps on and get to commenting!

Can't wait to hear your ideas and share them with the ladies!

Ready, Set, GO...

Lots of love,

Lindsee

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lindsee!
I, like Mary, decided I should let you know I was reading this, after being convicted by your other post.

I am so excited about this blog! If people use it and take advantage of it, this will be a wonderful site! I cant wait to see what you are going to do with the girls ministry, but I know God will be glorified!

Hmm.. ideas.. I dont really know, but Ill think about it and let you know.

Thanks for doing this!

Anonymous said...

Lindsee,
I think it would be fun if lots of us could go out and get ice cream, go bowling, or even help in a food pantry for a day...something like that. Group activities are always fun!!
Just some ideas,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hey I agree with Sarah i think we should go get ice cream after bowling or something that would be a blast with just the girls Megan

Anonymous said...

hey lindsee!
im so excited that you are taking charge of girls ministry and i am excited to actually get some fun stuff planned. I definately think we need a big group sleepover like we talked about. But i also think games of laser tag/ mountasia/ girl movie night ect. would be fun!! Im happy to help plan stuff if you ever need me to - cuz i really want to get to know all the underclassman better too! Oh and i almost forgot... i really like the idea of like a monthly bible study for all the girls or something. It would be fun to get into the Word together!

let me know if i can help!

Brianne