Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Astros and Friendly Haven

Ladies...

As you all know, we have had a plentiful amount of events this summer. (I say that like this summer is coming to an end! But it's not...so don't fear!) During these events, I have captured some precious moments (remember the characters, anybody?) on my sweet Cannon camera. That camera has blessed me indeed!

Of course, I only have a few on my work computer (I am growing that library slowly) so bear with me.

Here are some pictures from some of our most recent Sr. High events, the Astros game and Friendly Haven VBS! Enjoy!



Boys will be boys...



She has a BRIGHT idea!

I know he's not a girl...but check out my boss and your fearless leader!

In case you were wondering...we were dead cows. :(
And then sheep...

Fun songs for the little ones!

Much love, sweet friends!

Lindsee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lindsee,
Im a little confuseed are you the girls ministry director for the High School or Jounior High??
-danielle

Unknown said...

Hi Danielle!

I am the director for both Jr. High and HIgh School! So, hopefully I will be seeing you around!!

Lindsee