Friday, August 15, 2008

A Blog Makeover

Hi girls! Do you like our new blog look?!

I absolutely love it! It took me like 10.6 hours to actually decide on one I like because there were so many that were absolutely precious!

So, this is just a shout out and thank you to the Cutest Blog on the Block, because I am pretty sure we now have the cutest blog on the block. :)

Anyway, so sorry I have been so blog absent this week. I have been busy house sitting...and well, watching the Olympics. Currently my favorites are swimming, diving and gymnastics. You can see my eyes glued to the television during any of these competitions. Don't judge me, though. Normally I am not a T.V. guru.

What are your favorite competitions to watch during the Olympics? Let me know!

Well, girls, I'm off to lunch! It's 1:39 and my tummy is growling.

Have a FABULOUS Friday and enjoy your weekend!

Love you all dearly!

Lindsee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

was bailey watching swimming with you
i love swimming
and i love the knew blog look

Anonymous said...

The new blog is very creative.
My personal favorites for the Olympics are swimming, gymnastics, and BEACH VOLLEYBALL. May and Walsh have me glued to the chair and to the T.V!!!
U.S.A

Anonymous said...

I love the new blog look! So cute!!

I haven't watched the Olympics, but Stephen used to be in competitive Gymnastics with Jonathan Horton (and even played at his house!), so if I had to choose one, it would probably be Gymnastics :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love the new look!! But I miss the flowers at the top.

I didn't watch the olympics. We don't get reception.

Sarah