Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Behind the Scenes Favorites

Wow, girls! I don't even know how to start this post. To say that you girls bless me immensely is quite the understatement. You have surely stolen my heart and have made it so full! Do you know how much I love each of you and love to serve you? Oh, I do. And I hope you hear that with such a genuine and authentic attitude.

I had such a blast this weekend at the retreat! Did you not just love everything about it? Chandra Peele? Jourdan Burks? They did such a good job this weekend, didn't they! They have such a heart for teenage girls as well so it was so much fun serving with them.

And need I even mention the beauty pageant? Oh girls. Y'all are one creative bunch and certainly made me laugh my ever livin' head off. I cannot wait to see the pictures Michaela took, because I know they will be good.

I so want to hear your favorite part of the weekend. So, please feel free to comment and let me know what you loved about this weekend. It can be fun, serious, silly or whatever. I just want to hear from you!

However, before I let you go, I'll share with you my favorite moment. This is hard because I truly loved the whole retreat. I just did. But, I think my favorite was the very end when Chandra shared the gospel and when 4 girls responded to the gospel by accepting Jesus Christ for the very first time. Sweet mercy! Do you know that that is the most important decision you'll ever make in your entire life? It was the sweetest, and I mean sweetest thing to watch. It was also encouraging and chilling to see so many of you be so bold to make other commitments to Christ this weekend. Clearly, it brought many tears to my eyes. I could have bawled if I'd of let myself. Girls, He wants and deserves your heart. He is so worthy! And you can certainly trust Him with your heart and your sweet life. He knows what He's doing.

I hope and pray that this weekend you had a paradigm shift in your mind in heart in what it means to live for Christ. To live an authentic and real life before Him and others. There is no need to hide Behind the Scenes. If you're living like that, you're not living life to the full like He's called us to live. If any of you sweet things ever need anything, or just an ear to talk to, please know that I am always here! I love you girls dearly and look forward to what He does in each of your lives. It is a pleasure to sit back and watch it all take place. He's up to something, girls!

I love you! And so does our Jesus!

Now, spill the beans! Tell me your favorite memory! I can't wait to hear some!

Lindsee

No comments: