Monday, March 30, 2009

I Want to Hear from YOU!

Hey Sweet Girls!

First off, don't you love our new layout? I sure do. It kind of reminds me of a baby girl, but still, I like it nonetheless.

Anyway, I just got to thinking about BLAB, and to be honest, sometimes I have a hard time coming up with what we might study that particular night, so, I had the grand idea to summon you, the girls that actually come to hear a Word!

So, riddle me this, what is something that you are really interested in and want to hear about? What is something on your heart that you would love to learn more about and dig into God's Word about? I know in high school I had a gazillion questions about this and that but never asked anyone because I simply didn't know who to ask. I wanted to give you the opportunity to let me know what you are interested in.

It seriously can be anything. I am here to serve you, and hearing from you helps me serve you better!

If it is something that you think is embarrassing or shameful, feel free to remain anonymous. Or, just remain anonymous anyway!

I just want to hear what is on your heart.

You girls are awesome and I love getting to serve you. I hope you hear that from a sincere heart.
Hope your Monday was great!

Lindsee

P.S. Also, I wanted to remind you that we are having BLAB in April for both Jr. High and High School, so be looking for the dates and places to be announced soon.

P.S.S. For the High School girls, one last thing, I am going to be at the McDonald's at Jones and Grant at 6:30 a.m. this coming Wednesday to spend some time in prayer with those who want to join me before our day starts. It has been a great way to start our Wednesdays and I have loved the times we have had these prayer times. They are so sweet! I hope to see more of your faces there.

No comments: