Monday, January 12, 2009

BLAB

Girls, get excited for our first ever once a month Girl's Bible Study, BLAB.

Before you get all ancy wondering what exactly it is and what we will be doing, please allow me the privilege to answer some of your questions before you even ask them.

First off, it is only going to be once a month. We all know the craziness that is our schedules, so I want to make this a practical, doable bible study for both you and me. We all need to stay sane!

I am going to try and keep it the last week of every month so that we have a time frame to remember it by. Jr. High and High School will meet on different nights. For right now, High School will meet the last Monday night of every month, and Jr. High will meet the last Friday of every month. Of course, we will switch it up every now and then, too so that the High School girls can meet on a Friday during some months.

The first date set for High School is Monday, January 26th and the first date for Jr. High will be Friday, January 30th. So, go on ahead and mark your calenders now! I don't have an exact place yet, but the time will be from 6:30 - 8:30 pm. However, as months go on, I would love to do the bible study and then just have fun, hang out, watch a movie time with you girls. No worries, though, you will get that information ahead of time.

BLAB really is a negative connotation, meaning to gossip, however, I think we can turn it around and talk about the truth of God's Word. And boy oh boy am I excited! As girls, we all know how much we can talk, so I think this will be good for us!

I plan on leading it most times, but, I would also like to bring in different people to teach us also, because we all know how fun it is to have guests!

So, that's BLAB for you in a nutshell.

This is my personal invitation for you to please come. I would absolutely be so thrilled to see each of your darling faces there. Seriously! And don't think for one minute I don't realize when someone isn't there. Girls, I am a detailed person, I notice when one of you is absent. I promise.

Also, if there is anything specific you want to BLAB about, let me know and I will work something out. I so want this to be a relevant bible study for y'all! I want your hearts and minds to be renewed through His Word.

He is so good, girls. Believe that today. Trust Him. Love Him. He is loving you right back!

Well, I am off to grab some lunch and then spend the rest of my afternoon in a meeting. It is so much fun being a grown up!

Lindsee

No comments: